Beautiful and cosy Aparthotel located from the front directly on the Trail of Four Temples, and from the back adjacent to the Moat and the Old Town Promenade. It is one of the oldest buildings erected in the post-fortification areas of Wrocław. Designed in 1844 by master bricklayer F. Stuck for J. Gottheiner, it was built the following year. Carefully renovated for the highest comfort of our Guests.
We are surrounded by a variety of continental, Italian, Georgian, Mediterranean and sushi restaurants. In addition to restaurants, the neighborhood offers a wide range of cafés, from those specializing in breakfast to cafés, which not only delight us with coffee, but also with good craft beer.
In the vicinity of our facility, a few tens of meters away, everyone will find something for themselves. The building is located 450 meters from the square of the Wrocław Market Square, so access to it as well as other attractions (the Wrocław Opera, the National Forum of Music, the Puppet Theatre, the Old Town Park, the Racławice Panorama and other) requires only a few minutes walk down the Old Town.
Its location in the Old Town guarantees easy transport from the airport or the Main Railway Station and the Bus Station.